- Sensitivity relief*
People with sensitive teeth now have a Sensodyne mouthwash suitable for them. Sensodyne mouthwash is now in two flavors: Sensodyne Cool Mint and Sensodyne Extra Fresh. Both contain 3% w/w potassium nitrate which works inside the tooth to build soothing, lasting, ongoing protection around the nerve. *Use twice daily after brushing with a fluoride toothpaste for lasting sensitivity protection.
By clicking the link(s) above, you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website. If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the links above.
Always follow the label
Use twice daily after brushing with a fluoride toothpaste. Measure 10 ml and rinse for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse with water.
Warning/Precaution - ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL.
- As with any other oral care products. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not drink from the bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age: unless advised by a dental professional or physician.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist.
- Adverse reactions may occur such as local irritations or gastrointestinal disorders.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.